Gamuza Ice Rough Out Boots
- These are made of ROUGH OUT LEATHER suede!
WHAT IS ROUGH OUT LEATHER?
Rough Out Leather is essentially just like any other saddle leather, only the underside has been used as the outside. It is often referred to or known as full-grain suede, reverse, flesh out, or rough out
- Rough out leather naturally comes with discolorations here and there as this is the underside of the leather as stated and this leather gives off different shades as its brushed smoothly in different directions.
MORE ABOUT THESE BOOTS
- These boots are gorgeous and hand made in Leon, Mexico by Caborca Silver, a sister company to Liberty Black Boots
- TRUE TO SIZE fit to these
- 18” tall Shaft, shaft circumference measures 14.5” in thes size 9 boots
Rough Out Leather is still just like any other leather and requires cleaning, oiling, and conditioning. HOW you go about this process does vary, however.
As Rough Out Leather is porous and quite different from the grain side of the leather (smooth side), applying products may darken the color..
- We suggest(if you don’t mind for the leather to darken) cleaning with clear conditioner(doesn’t take much) and waiting until the oil is completely dry, before brushing out with a strong nylon brush. A strong brush will give you back that fuzzy look that rough out leather gives off.
- OTHERWISE, only clean with a strong nylon brush to avoid darkening from oils or conditioners!